Nothing like getting a peek at the rip roaring revelry that goes on around here! I'm so impressed with that sweet alliteration I'm going to say it again slowly in italics for ya: rip. roaring. revelry. The whole reason I read blogs is because I want to see what y'all are doing inside your homes. I AM SO NOSY. So from time to time, I will totally repay the favor and show you all the action packed...us sitting around doing not much. FUN right?
I kid you not, this is pretty much where Sally spends 99% of her day. The other 1% of the day she is looking for my sweater to eat. If you ever hear of my sudden and unexpected demise, please send the authorities over to investigate the cat. She's just biding her time until I am out of the picture and Andrew is all hers. I've never seen a cat love a human the way Sally loves Andrew. It's creepy and hilarious and sweet.
Also please note my AWESOME green nordic inspired pajama botttoms. This is what I'm wearing when I'm writing to you sweet people. Try and get that image out of your head.
All I can see in this photo are my nostrils. There. Now that is all you will be able to see too! I totally feel like we have bonded since I have now discussed my nostrils with you. Do you like my polka dotty sweater? One day soon I will most likely forget to put it away and then Sally will probably eat it. I got it at Target. They have the best cardigans in the whole wide world. I just got this one.
'Bedtime Stories' by Thornton W. Burgess is a book that maybe was mine? Or it belonged to my little bro? I can't remember. But when I went to Maui to visit my dad last December, I found this beauty hiding in the attic. And it came home with me. And I've been reading it to Julia. And she LOVES it. I wrote about my love for the Thornton Burgess books in this post; they are SO worth seeking out.
Pajamies, lovestruck cats, vintage books and a properly made bed. Our June is off to an exciting start!